XtremeLabs’ digital hands-on learning platform has been used by 8000+ instructors at 4000 organizations. Learners from 150+ countries have launched millions of sessions on our platform as they worked hard to upskill and reskill themselves in latest technologies.
We are bringing all the great knowledge and lessons by all our stakeholders together in our first annual conference. The XtremeLabs eXL Conference: Experiential Learning for All will be online and held on July 27, 2021.
We are calling for speakers that want to share their experiences and best practices with the entire global community of teachers, instructors, and students. If you are interested in being a speaker, or know someone who would be a good fit, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief topic outline.
Some example topics for your 30-35 minute session could include:
- Best practices in Experiential Learning
- Shifting from in person to online and hybrid training delivery
- Delivering engaging instruction with digital hands-on labs
- Virtual learning in a post-pandemic world
- Topics in Modern Workforce Development. Key skills that will be required for the future
- Performance Based Digital Hands On Labs
- Security in the 2020s; how to train the next generation of cyber experts
Please respond by June 7th 2021.